Biyernes, Agosto 17, 2012

Kim Hyun Joong… [article] ARTIST BY HEART


























To those who might have share the same opinion as this fan, I think you need to know more about Hyun Joong being an artist by heart. This is so frustrating for him to have read from a fan to be writing as such. I can’t let go in passing, I have to defend being an artist. As she said:
I can’t help but think about all of these, and feel sorry for those who have forgotten reality. I’m the preacher kind and I like to tell other people what to do perhaps. I also know that I’m someone who can’t sit by and watch people destroy themselves. 
I don’t think so!! Before you can preach yes I agree, preach yourself first. I’m old enough to be her mom to be preached about reality. Girl I would just like to remind this fan that Hyun Joong has quite a number of fans older than her, the noonas, career ladies, mothers, and grandmas. Hyun Joong has a life of his own that we respect and so with his privacy. How would I be convinced if I know that this fan has been tailing on Hyun Joong even in his privacy. This is not here say, she wrote it herself. Am I suppose to misunderstand now?
Lessons learned for me, never go to other blogs again!! May I just clear up my point, I don’t mean to create an enemy here, I’m just reacting to a blog that I have read from another fan. And to point out how an artist by heart feels. I don’t need to repeat myself we all know how Hyun Joong is when it comes to work. But at this point let us learn how he feels being an artist.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento