Huwebes, Enero 17, 2013

S Girls’ Generation’s YoonA Talks about Her Secret Affair with PSY

Girls’ Generation’s YoonA Talks about Her Secret Affair with PSY


Girls’ Generation’s YoonA recently talked about her scandal with PSY.  
Yesterday night’s episode of KBS’s “Happy Together 3” featured a “dancing queen” special with Girls’ Generation’s YoonA, Yuri, Tiffany, and Hyoyeon, as well as Kim Wan Sun and Baek Ji Young. During the episode, the subject of rumors was brought up, and YoonA’s recent “affair” with PSY came up.  
When asked how the scandal between her and PSY surfaced, YoonA answered, “I don’t know. It came up in a Hong Kong newspaper. I felt really apologetic, especially to unnie [PSY’s wife]. If it was a scandal, I could have been ok, but this was reported as an affair with a man who had a family. It was so random that I couldn’t believe it.”
She continued, “While I was filming ‘Running Man,’ I was walking with my cameraman, and apparently we were photographed. Someone mistook the cameraman for PSY. I don’t think they look alike, but the article came out like that.” YoonA stated, “Had I even known PSY’s number, I would have sent him a text saying how odd this rumor was.”
YoonA concluded, “I was in Japan when I heard the news. The next day when I flew back to Korea, reporters were waiting for me at the airport. I actually thought about doing the horse dance as I walk out, but I contained myself in fear that that would make things worse,” causing others to laugh. 


Credit:Soompi



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento