Biyernes, Agosto 17, 2012

Actor Lee Min Ho says, “People assume that I’m a heavy drinker and a womanizer, but in fact…”




Actor Lee Min Ho recently stated that his personality is pretty different from what people usually expect from his first impression.
The lead actors of SBS’s new series Faith, Lee Min Ho, Kim Hee Sun and Ryu Deok Hwan, had an interview on the first episode of SBS’s Midnight Entertainment News, which aired on August 13.
Actress Kim Hee Sun asked Lee, “One of your best friends, Jung Il Woo, said that you’re quite abrasive. What do you think of your personality?” The knockout replied, “People guess that I’m a heavy drinker and a womanizer judging from my appearance. In fact, I don’t drink much and I prefer staying home rather than going out. I think I’m quite different from what people expect from my first impression.”

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento