Huwebes, Nobyembre 14, 2013

[Video Reaction] Blue Roses Make Miracles Happen in K.Will’s ‘You Don’t Know Love’ MV

Despite blue roses meaning impossible love, EXO’s Chanyeol and model Lee Ho Jung made a miracle together in K.Will’s recent music video forYou Don’t Know Love, which we might add is making a splash on the music charts. 

With beautiful sets, beautiful props, a beautiful voice, and beautiful people, the music video had us at the first note and ended with us hoping for a little miracle to happen in our own lives. 
E: Well hello long legged Chanyeol
G: He is so long
G: And he is sad
E: So long and so sad
E: Don′t cry Chanyeol
E: Oh she′s sad too
E: Her house is so pretty!!!!!
G: I wish I could live in these beautiful houses
E: I′m just going to believe they′re sets
E: and not real houses that I will never live in
E: Who wakes up looking like that?
E: Unfair
G: I would not sigh if I saw that in the mirror every morning
E: Dude if he was my boyfriend
E: I′d also have that many photos of him hanging on my desk
G: Even after a breakup?
E: Oh..
E: I guess not, that′d make me cry
G: Because you had it all and now he′s gone
G: Omg fidgety Chanyeol is so cute
E: Where is this forest? It′s so pretty
G: OMG she′s dumping him?
G: He must have done something really terrible
E: Couples in Korea really need to get over this ring thing
E: If you′re not married, don′t put a ring on it
G: Seriously....
E: Although I guess if I were dating him, I′d never think I would break up with him...
G: Yeah, unless he was like a complete jerk, but he′s Chanyeol
G: With his big doe eyes and cute ears
E: These photos are too cute
E: This makes me want to write letters to my boyfriend
E: But not really
E: Because that would be sad after we broke up
E: They even have matching breakup boxes
G: Do people really clean things out in those fancy boxes?
G: Seems like a waste of a box
E: No.. I would just use a trash bag
G: Right? okay, I′m not the weird one
G: OMG, they’re giving their things back to each other.
G: That explains the fancy boxes,
E: That′s normal!
E: You give your stuff back

E: But they′re smiling too much
G: Yeah, and the ring....
E: Oh is he just proposing again...
E: I guess they made up.
G: OMG blue roses mean love that’s impossible to attain
G: And you start praying for a miracle to happen.
E: Really?!?!?
E: How do you know this?
E: You′re such a girl
G: I am such a girl.

E: Maybe there′s a part II
E: with the blue rose
E: Hm.
G: I don’t get this....
G: I thought they broke up...
G: and then...she got all touched because he gave her a blue rose..and found their old couple ring
E: Yea
E: I think that′s what happened
G: I guess a miracle did happen. 
E: Who knew blue roses and rings had such powers
G: Serious.


conclusion: Is it too much to ask of the blue rose to make something happen with us and Chanyeol?

Photo credit: Starship Entertainment

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento