Martes, Oktubre 30, 2012

2NE1′s Sandara Park has presents for her group members




2NE1′s Sandara Park recently went to the Philippines for vacation.
On October 27, Park posted a note on her me2day account, “I took a picture of the sky on my way to Manila. It looks like cotton candy. Beautiful. I’m good at taking pictures.”
On October 29, she posted a picture with the comment, “Presents for my group members! Character bags and dried mango from the Philippines! My favorite bread called ‘inipit’ that I always had with me when I lived here. They like it too. I will give these to them today! I can’t wait!”
The picture features colorful bags, dried mango, and bread. It proved that Park loves and takes care of her group members a lot.
People who saw the picture responded: “I respect you for taking care of your members.” “I want to eat that bread too.” “I want to have those bags too.” “I’m always watching you. Good luck!”



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento